julio 24, 2012

bobfirstname.whitney@yahoo.com


Image

Image

on free ok date:

From: spellar47
Date: 2012-07-23 07:13:43

spellar47
48 y/o man
Topeka, USA

I like your profile, and I want to be serious to you.I saw your profile and everything you say about yourself .... Love is really good in all respects, because if there is true love, relationships can work.i think long-term relationship should be caring, love, respect, understanding, and passionate about each other.i am also a real man and looking to start a serious love relationship, and from there God can help us to become serious with each other and even lead to marriage.Age does not mean anything for love, but it is important that we feel love for each other, I am an honest man, and just want to love and be loved. 
*********************************
on face book:

bob.whitney.752
Works at U.S. Millitary
Lives in Topeka, Kansas
From Adelaide, South Australia
Male

About
my name is Bob Whitney and i am 47 years old.I am single and live alone in U.S.A.i am honest,kind,down to earth and also sociable.
*******************************************************

Received: from [41.218.208.100] 
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:37:18 +0100 (BST)
From: Bob First Name Whitney <bobfirstname.whitney@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Bob First Name Whitney <bobfirstname.whitney@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.218.208.100
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

you asked me to write to you and i am doing that now to prove my seriousness and honesty about you....have you ever felt love before,to me i think love can be defined in many ways and thats why i was on that website waydate just to find the right woman of my dreams and i know i have not made a mistake sending you a message because something tells me that you are also as honest as me and as caring and loving and understanding as me,let me tell you what love means to me in my own understanding....i think love is caring about someone in spite of their faults and also,want to spend time with someone more than anything physically, mentally, chemically from heart to heart, soul to soul, body to body, mind to mind and everything in your life with him.or her....kisssssssssss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario